How To Make It
- Divide jelly into the bottom of 2 glasses. Use a teaspoon to break up the jelly into small pieces.
- Pour remaining ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour over the jelly, serve with thick straws and long spoons.
Tubs of raspberry jelly can be found in the canned fruit section of the supermarket.
Peel, chop and freeze ripe bananas in individual snap lock bags. You'll then have these on hand for an extra creamy smoothie at any time of day! One medium peeled whole banana weighs about 100g.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- ½ cup Pauls Full Cream Milk
- ½ cup Pauls All Natural Yoghurt Original
- 125g raspberry jelly
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh strawberries
- ½ frozen banana (see tip)
- honey, to taste
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||4.7g|
|Fat - Saturated||3.0g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||28.3g|