How To Make It
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
If passionfruit is out of season, you can use 1 tablespoon canned passion fruit pulp if you wish. Any excess canned pulp can be frozen into ice cube trays ready for later use.
Peel, chop and freeze ripe bananas in individual snap lock bags. You'll then have these on hand for an extra creamy smoothie at any time of day! One medium peeled whole banana weighs about 100g.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- ½ cup Pauls Trim Milk
- 1 tablespoon Pauls All Natural Original Yoghurt
- ⅓ cup chilled pineapple juice
- ⅓ cup diced, fresh, ripe pineapple
- ½ frozen banana (see tip)
- ½ passionfruit, pulp and seeds
- 1 scoop passionfruit and orange sorbet
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||2.7g|
|Fat - Saturated||1.6g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||46.9g|