How To Make It
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
Light coconut milk can be used in place of the coconut water.
Peel, chop and freeze ripe bananas in snap lock bags. You’ll then have these on hand for an extra creamy smoothie at any time of day! One medium peeled whole banana weighs about 100g.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- 2 tablespoons Pauls Vanilla Yoghurt
- ½ cup Pauls Full Cream Milk
- 1 medium frozen banana, chopped (see tip)
- ¼ cup coconut water
- ¼ teaspoon coconut essence
- 2 teaspoons desiccated coconut
- Pinch ground nutmeg
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||10.2g|
|Fat - Saturated||6.3g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||34.6g|