What you need
- 900g Pauls French Vanilla Double Thick Custard
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 2 x 100g packets unfilled profiterole cases
- 400g melted chocolate, for dipping
- Edible Christmas decorations
How To Make It
- In a large bowl, add the custard and gently fold through the whipped cream.
- Place in a piping bag with a plain nozzle.
- Make a small hole in the choux pastry cases and pipe in the pastry cream.
- Dip into melted chocolate and carefully stack into a tower.
- Add decorations.
- Refrigerate to set, then serve.
Notes: for an ombre effect, use different coloured chocolate. You can substitute Pauls French Vanilla Double Thick Custard with any Pauls Premium Custard – we have limited edition flavours available at Christmas each year!