What you need
- 1 sheet butter puff pastry
- 2 tbsp gelatine powder
- 900g Pauls Double Thick Vanilla Custard
- 300ml cream, thickened
- 1 punnet raspberries, to garnish
- Icing sugar, to garnish
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Cut butter puff pastry into half and place onto a lined baking tray. Cover with baking paper and another baking tray, bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove top layer of baking paper and tray, bake a further 10 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- In the meantime, pour half a cup of boiling water into a medium sized bowl. Sprinkle with gelatine and whisk until dissolved. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, add quarter cup Pauls Double Thick Vanilla Custard and continue to whisk. Add remaining custard and cream whisking to combine.
- Place one sheet of pastry onto serving dish and cover with half the custard mixture. Top with remaining pastry and custard. Garnish with berries and dust with icing sugar. Serve.