What you need
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup soft brown sugar
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 180g CADBURY CARAMILK, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Pauls Vanilla Custard, plus extra to serve
How To Make It
- Place butter and brown sugar into a small saucepan and stir over a gentle heat until butter is melted. Set aside to cool.
- Place raspberries and caster sugar into another small saucepan and stir over a gentle heat until raspberries have thawed and fallen apart. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 19 x 28cm slice tray with butter and line base with baking paper leaving a 3 cm overhang on the longer sides - this will allow you to lift out the warm blondie after baking.
- Combine the flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the eggs into the melted butter mixture and then add this to the flour and fold in to combine.
- Gently stir the CADBURY CARAMILK into the blondie mixture and pour into the prepared pan.
- Drop tablespoons full of the raspberry sauce on top of the blondie followed by tablespoons full of Pauls Vanilla Custard. Use a spoon handle to create a swirled marble pattern with the raspberry sauce and custard.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to rest 10 minutes.
- Lift baked blondie out of the pan using baking paper sides.
- Cut blondie into squares and serve warm with extra Pauls Vanilla Custard.
Note: recipe used a 19 x 28cm slice tray (internal dimensions - 15 x 24cm)