with Berry Coulis
What you need
- 600g Pauls Vanilla Custard
- 4 platinum strength gelatine leaves
- Fresh berries and coulis to serve
How To Make It
- Pour custard into a medium non-stick saucepan and heat gently over medium low heat.
- Soak gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water for a few minutes until softened.
- Gently squeeze the gelatine leaves to remove excess water and add to the custard. Stir until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and pour into 4 dariole moulds or dessert glasses.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Unmould the panna cottas and serve with fresh berries and coulis.