What you need
- 1 cup Pauls PhysiCAL Low Fat Milk
- 125g fresh raspberries
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar
- Fresh raspberries
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 180C. Divide raspberries between two 1 1/3 capacity shallow oven-proof dishes. Place dishes in a baking pan.
- Place eggs, egg yolk, milk, caster sugar, vanilla and cornflour in a small food processor and process until well combined. Pour over raspberries.
- Fill the baking dish with boiling water until it comes half-way up the sides of the dishes. Bake for 30 -35 minutes or until just set. Remove the custards from water bath and rest 10 minutes before serving.
- Just before serving dust lightly with sifted icing sugar and decorate with a few fresh raspberries.