What you need
- 1 cup (270g) Pauls Double Thick Vanilla Custard
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 sheets butter puff pastry
- 3 Earl Grey teabags
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine Pauls custard and eggs in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Using round cookie cutter, cut the sheets of butter puff pastry into twelve rounds and line a 12 hole muffin tin with the rounds.
- Fill each pastry round with custard mixture and bake for 20 min or until pastry is golden.
- In the meantime, steep teabags in quarter cup of boiling water and transfer into a small saucepan. Place over a high heat, add sugar and bring to boil until sugar has turned a caramel colour, do not stir.
- Remove from heat and pour a teaspoon of caramel onto each tart.
- Allow to cool before serving.