with Cherry Compote
What you need
- 200g Pauls Double Thick Chocolate Custard
- 300ml Pauls Thickened Cream
- 4 tsp cocoa powder
- 200g cherries halved and pitted
- 150g caster sugar
How To Make It
- Whisk 200ml of the thickened cream with the cocoa powder until stiff. Gently fold in the chocolate custard and spoon into 4 serving glasses and chill for 2 hrs.
- For the compote, toss the cherry halves through the caster sugar in a small pot and leave on a low heat for 10-15 mins or until sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- To serve, whisk the remaining thickened cream. Top the chocolate mousse with a couple of spoonfuls of the cherry compote and a dollop of the whipped cream.