What you need
- 1/2 loaf of brioche, roughly chopped
- 2 cups (540g) Pauls Vanilla Custard, plus extra to serve
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup (40g) sultanas
- 1/4 cup (60ml) caramel sauce
- 1 tsp salt flakes
How To Make It
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Place brioche into a 22cm baking dish.
3. Combine custard and eggs in a medium bowl and then gently pour over brioche. Sprinkle with sultanas, allow to sit for 10 minutes. Cover with foil and bake in oven for 45 minutes or until custard in the center of the dish doesn’t wobble.
4. Drizzle over caramel and sprinkle with salt. Serve with extra custard.
Notes: you could swap out sultanas for berries or make more indulgent with chocolate chips