Baked Nectarines with
What you need
- 100g Pauls Athentikos Sweet & Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- 100g brown sugar
- 2 vanilla pods
- 4 large nectarines
- Fresh croissants to serve
How To Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Halve and stone the nectarines and place on the tray cut side up. Slice the vanilla pods lengthways and then cut in half. Place a piece of vanilla on each nectarine half with the vanilla seeds facing down.
- Crumble the brown sugar over the nectarines and bake for 10-15 mins or until sugar becomes liquidised and caramelised.
- Allow to cool and remove the vanilla pods, then roughly mash with a fork and stir in the vanilla yoghurt. Serve with fresh croissants.