Apple & Pecan
What you need
- ½ cup Pauls Smarter White Milk
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
How To Make It
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees fan-forced.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the apple, oats, extract, nuts, sultanas, milk, brown sugar and egg. Stir well.
- Combine all the ingredients into one large bowl by folding through the dry ingredients.
- Use paper muffin cups inside a muffin tray, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Then evenly pour the mixture into the muffin tray cups.
- Place into the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve with butter.