What you need
- 12 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 8 tbsp Pauls All Natural Yoghurt 99.8% Fat Free
- 2 cups Pauls Skinny Milk
- 8 tbsp Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract or Essence
- 4 tbsp Coconut Flakes
- 4 tbsp Trail mix
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
How To Make It
- Place the chia seeds, milk, vanilla and half of the blueberries in a large bowl and mix together. Place in the fridge.
- After one hour, stir again and leave in the bowl, in the fridge overnight.
- Take the bowl from fridge and stir once more. Spoon into serving bowls, garnish with remaining blueberries, yoghurt, trail mix, coconut flakes, cinnamon and drizzle with honey.