Brioche & Custard
What you need
- 1 cup (270g) Pauls Vanilla Custard, plus extra to serve
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup (225g) frozen, mixed berries
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 4 thick slices brioche
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Icing sugar, to serve
How To Make It
1. Combine Pauls Vanilla Custard, eggs and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl.
2. Place frozen mixed berries and caster sugar into a small saucepan over a high heat. Bring to the boil and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes, remove from heat and set aside to cool.
3. Place a large non-stick pan over a high heat. Working one by one, soak the brioche slices in the custard mixture and place in pan. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until puffy and golden.
4. Plate with berries, maple syrup and extra custard. Dust with icing sugar and serve.