What you need
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 600g Pauls Vanilla Custard
- 4 x 250g packs cream cheese
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- Roasted plums, figs and pears to serve
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 200C fan forced.
- Line the base and sides of a 20cm round cake tin with removable base.
- Place the eggs and sugar in the bowl of a freestanding mixer or food processor and mix until smooth.
- Add custard and continue to mix until thick.
- Add cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Add flour and mix slowly until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared cake tin and bake for 55 minutes (it will be slightly wobbly in the middle).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing from the tin.
- Serve with roasted fruits.
Note: to roast the fruits, cut pears, figs and plums in half, place in a baking tray and lightly sprinkle over ¼ cup sugar. Place in the oven on a lower shelf and cook at 200C alongside the cheesecake. Remove the fruit when it has softened and slightly caramelised.