What you need
- 3/4 cup Pauls PhysiCAL Low Fat Milk
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 20g butter, melted and cooled slightly
- Extra melted butter, for frying
- Pauls All Natural Yoghurt Original
- Fresh mixed berries (e.g. raspberries, blueberries & strawberries)
How To Make It
- Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl, then stir in sugar. Make a well in centre. Whisk milk and egg together in a separate bowl. Gradually add to the flour mixture, whisking to form a smooth batter. Set aside for 10 minutes. Add melted butter and whisk until combined.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Brush lightly with extra melted butter. Pour ¼ cup batter into the pan to form a 9cm circle. Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface and the pancake is golden underneath. Turn and cook for 2 minutes longer or until golden. Place on a large plate and cover with a tea towel to keep warm. Repeat to cook 5 more pancakes.
- Serve the pancakes with yoghurt and berries and honey. Drizzle with honey.