Strawberry & Cucumber
How To Make It
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
Tip: You could use fresh strawberries and 4 ice cubes instead of frozen sliced strawberries.
Ensure your blender is suited to crushing ice. If not, place the ice in a freezer bag and pound with a rolling pin until fine, then add to your blender as normal.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- 1/2 cup Pauls Zymil Low Fat Milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 small Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey/maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
|Avg Per Serving|