How To Make It
- Place chia seeds and water in a small bowl. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Place all ingredients (including soaked chia seeds) in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
When you soak Chia seeds in water, they expand and become gelatinous. This contributes to their low glycemic index and aids digestion.
Fresh, canned or frozen mango can be used in this smoothie.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- ⅔ cup Pauls Zymil Full Cream Milk
- 2 tablespoons Pauls All Natural 99.8% fat free Yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon white chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hot tap water
- 1 cup diced mango
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||7.9g|
|Fat - Saturated||4.1g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||39.1g|