How To Make It
- Place the ice cubes into a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
You could substitute peanut butter for chocolate hazelnut spread for a hazelnut hit.
Ensure your blender is suitable to crush ice. If not, place theice in a freezer bag and bang with a rolling pin until fine, then add to your blender as normal.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- ½ cup Pauls Full Cream Milk
- ¼ cup Pauls Vanilla Custard
- 4 ice cubes (see tip)
- 1 medium banana, peeled, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crunchy peanut butter
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||10.3g|
|Fat - Saturated||5.2g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||36.5g|