How To Make It
- Place Goji berries and boiling water in a small bowl. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Place undrained Goji berries into a blender. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
Flaxseed is also known as linseed. If you are unable to find these, you can use linseed or flaxseed meal instead.
You could use frozen mixed berries in this recipes instead of fresh berries.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- ⅔ cup Pauls Trim Milk
- ⅓ cup Pauls All Natural 99.8 % fat free Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons dried Goji berries
- ¼ cup boiling water
- ⅓ cup mixed berries
- 2 teaspoons flaxseeds
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||6.7g|
|Fat - Saturated||1.9g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||32.9g|