Get Up and
How To Make It
- Place Goji berries and boiling water in a small heatproof bowl. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Place undrained Goji berries into a blender with all remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Pour into a tall glass. Serve immediately.
Ensure your blender is suitable to crush ice. If not, place the ice in a freezer bag and hit with a rolling pin until crushed, then add to your blender.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- 2/3 cup Pauls PhysiCAL Low Fat Milk
- 1/3 cup Pauls All Natural 99.8% Fat Free Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons dried Goji berries
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 banana, chopped
- 2 teaspoons brown linseed (optional)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (see tip)
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||4.7g|
|Fat - Saturated||1.8g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||40.2g|