How To Make It
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Top with nutmeg and serve immediately.
Peel, chop and freeze ripe bananas in snap lock bags. You'll then have these on hand for an extra creamy smoothie at any time of day! One medium peeled whole banana weighs about 100g.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- ½ cup Pauls Full Cream Milk
- 2 tablespoons Pauls All Natural Original Yoghurt
- 1 medium frozen banana (see tip)
- 1 tablespoon caramel flavoured topping
- Ground nutmeg, to serve
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||7.9g|
|Fat - Saturated||4.1g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||43.9g|