What you need
- 500ml Pauls Regular Thickened Cream
- 500g penne pasta
- 1 cup tomato paste
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup pecorino cheese, grated
- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 4 tbsp butter
- Salt & pepper
- Handful of basil leaves
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan-forced.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- In a large frying pan over a medium heat with a splash of olive oil, sauté the onion for 5 minutes or until translucent. Add in the garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a deep rectangular ovenproof dish and place into oven.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve.