What you need
- 1 tub Pauls All Natural Yoghurt Original
- ½ punnet strawberries
- ½ punnet blueberries
- ½ punnet raspberries
- 100ml honey, at room temperature
How To Make It
- Rinse all the berries thoroughly.
- Mix the yoghurt and honey together in a large shallow bowl. Add the berries and gently stir to coat the berries in the mixture.
- Toothpick the berries one by one and place them onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the tray into the freezer for an hour or until hardened.
- Remove from the tray and place into a container or ziplock bag then back into the freezer.