What you need
- 1 cup Pauls Premium Vanilla Bean Custard
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup pure icing sugar, sifted
How To Make It
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth (berries will still retain seeds).
- Pour mixture into a shallow pan (a lamington pan or slice pan is ideal). Place in freezer. Stir with a fork every 20 minutes for about 1½ hours or until firm but soft enough to scoop. Serve immediately.
- For mango flavoured gelato, replace raspberries with frozen mango.
- Gelato can be made up to 5 days in advance. Cover the surface of the firm gelato with plastic wrap and store in the freezer. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving, occasionally mashing and stirring with a fork until softened.