Easter Egg Flavoured
& Orange Trifle
What you need
- 600g Pauls Premium Easter Egg Flavoured Custard
- 3 oranges - finely zested (retain for garnish)
- 1 x 85g orange jelly crystals
- 9 pack of Woolworths Mini Hot Cross Buns
- 75ml Cointreau and/or orange juice
- 200g Pauls Double Thick French Vanilla Custard
- Smashed Chocolate Easter Eggs to decorate
How To Make It
- Remove pith and segment oranges, placing segments in the base of a glass serving bowl.
- Prepare 500ml of jelly according to pack instructions and pour over the orange segments. Refrigerate until to set.
- Spoon over 400g of Pauls Premium Easter Egg Flavoured Custard and smooth over.
- On top of the custard layer, arrange the Mini Hot Cross Buns in one full layer, with the crosses facing outwards.
- Sprinkle the Hot Cross Buns with Cointreau.
- Spoon over 200g of Pauls Vanilla Custard and smooth over. Refrigerate and allow to set for 1 hour.
- Spoon over rest of Pauls Easter Egg Flavoured Custard and smooth over.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top with smashed chocolate Easter eggs and orange zest before serving.