What you need
- 1/4 cup Pauls PhysiCAL Low Fat Milk, warmed
- 2 medium potatoes (450g), peeled and cubed
- 2 teaspoons light margarine
- 2 x 150g salmon fillets, pin boned, skin on
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup firmly packed parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup firmly packed tarragon leaves
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- Steamed vegetables, such as green beans and asparagus
How To Make It
- Place parsley and tarragon in a small food processor and process until finely chopped. Add all remaining salsa verde ingredients and process until well combined. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 20 minutes or until soft. Drain well. Place back in saucepan and mash well. Add milk and margarine and beat with a wooden spoon until creamy. Season to taste. Cover and set aside to keep warm.
- Pat salmon dry with kitchen paper, then rub skin with salt. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray. Place over a high heat until hot. Place salmon fillets in pan, skin side down and cook for 3 minutes, pressing down gently with an egg slice. Turn and reduce heat to medium. Cook for a further 2 minutes for medium, or to your liking.
- Serve salmon with salsa verde, creamy mash and steamed vegetables.