What you need
- Pauls Sour Light Cream
- 1/3 cup, plus 1 tablespoon Pauls PhysiCAL Low Fat Milk
- 3/4 cup drained canned chickpeas
- 1 zucchini (100g), coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup drained canned corn kernels
- 1/2 cup packed coriander leaves, finely chopped, plus extra, to serve
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 small red onion, diced
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
How To Make It
- Combine all salsa ingredients. Cover and set aside.
- Place chickpeas in a small food processor and process until finely chopped. Place in a medium bowl. Add zucchini, corn, coriander leaves, green onions, garlic and cumin. Stir to combine. Whisk milk and egg together in a separate bowl; add to chickpea mixture and stir to combine. Gradually stir in the sifted flour and salt.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with the olive oil spray. Place over a medium-high heat. Using 1/3 cup mixture per fritter, cook 4 fritters for 3 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Repeat with remaining mixture. Serve the fritters with salsa and sour cream.