What you need
- 750g Crème Gold Potatoes, Quartered
- ¼ Cup Pauls Smarter White Milk
- ¼ Cup Pauls Thickened Cream
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Salt & Pepper
How To Make It
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to the boil.
- Once there, reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes or until tender (check with a skewer or fork).
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and then place back in the pan. Add milk, cream and butter and mix with a potato masher/wooden spoon until no lumps remain.
- Season with salt and pepper. This dish goes perfectly with an eye fillet steak and some Dutch carrots.