How To Make It
- Place chocolate drink powder and water in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Place all ingredients (including chocolate powder mixture) in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
Peel, chop and freeze ripe bananas in individual snap lock bags. You'll then have these on hand for an extra creamy smoothie at any time of day! One medium peeled whole banana weighs about 100g.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- ½ cup Pauls Smarter White Milk
- ¼ cup Pauls All Natural 99.8% fat free Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon 99% fat free chocolate drinking powder
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 frozen banana (see tip)
- 1 fresh date, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon mixed spice
|Avg Per Serving|
|Fat - Total||2.7g|
|Fat - Saturated||1.5g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||44.6g|