Banana & Almond
How To Make It
- Place the ice cubes into a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall serving glass. Serve immediately.
Tip: Peel, chop and freeze ripe bananas in individual snap lock bags. You'll then have these on hand for an extra creamy smoothie any time of day! One medium peeled whole banana weighs about 100g.
Tip: Ensure your blender is suited to crushing ice. If not, place the ice in a freezer bag and pound with a rolling pin until fine, then add to your blender as normal.
Products in this smoothie
What you need
- 1/2 cup Pauls Smarter White Milk
- 2 tablespoons Pauls All Natural Yoghurt
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon chai latte powder
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 frozen banana
|Avg Per Serving|